RODE NT2-A 電容式麥克風
RODE NT2-A 是一款專業大振膜電容式麥克風，並帶有多種指向，可調高通濾波及電平衰減功能，這些功能特性提供給用戶更加方便全面的操作體驗，Rode NT2-A 在澳洲設計製造，線上註冊即享有 10 年延長保固。
- Large 1” HF1 gold sputtered capsule
- On body control of polar pattern, HPF and PAD
- Three position variable polar pattern – Omni, Cardioid or Figure 8
- Three position variable High-Pass Filter – Flat, 40Hz or 80Hz
- Three position PAD – 0dB, -5dB or -10dB
- Ultra low noise
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- Includes RØDE SM6 shock mount, pop filter and dust cover
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- 10 year extended warranty
The NT2-A carries on the tradition forged by the now legendary. A professional large 1" capsule studio microphone incorporating three-position pick-up patterns, pad and high pass filter switches conveniently located on the mic body.
The frequency and transient response of this transducer has been voiced to complement today's modern recording techniques, and yet still evoke the silky smooth character of the legendary microphones of the 50s and 60s. These features provide the flexibility and superlative audio characteristics that make the NT2-A one of the most versatile condenser mics available.
Supplied with the, dust cover, microphone cable and downloadable instructional video hosted by Grammy-nominated engineer and producer John Merchant showing a range of recording techniques specific to the NT2-A.
The RØDE NT2-A microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RØDE's industry leading 10 year warranty.
|Acoustic Principle||Pressure Gradient|
|Active Electronics||JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer|
|Frequency Range||20Hz – 20kHz|
|Maximum Output Level||16.0mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)|
|Sensitivity||-36.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (16.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz|
|Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted)||7dBA|
|Dimensions||209.00mmH x 55.00mmW x 55.00mmD|
|Warranty||1 year with free extension to 10 years following registration|